Sunday 20 October 2013

East west

Fraindre is safely delivered to La galleria, Pall Mall, not far from the National Gallery. Driving over  the sleeping policemen in London is scary with a delicate sculpture in the back of the car and I had it propped on all the pillows and bubble wrap that I have. I also had to make an emergency stop to avoid tourists stepping out into the road without looking, or rather being more concerned with taking photos, so I was amazed to get to the gallery with Fraindre unscathed. It is on show until Sunday as part of the East West Award exhibition, hurrah. Open from Tuesday 22nd until Saturday 26th October, 11am till 6pm daily but Saturday closes at 1pm. The award ceremony is on Thursday .....I won the sculpture award last year and I am delighted to be back again

No comments:

Post a Comment