Friday 18 May 2012

A good day

A good day -:
Sheila Vollmer came to my studio to deliver a crate destined for Taiwan with mine and there was fine coffee and good chat. 
I made the finishing touches to my own crates which will be collected on Monday
I cleaned up all the polystyrene snow but I am sure it will multiply again when I am not looking. I found a screwdriver and a countersink in the process that I thought were lost forever.
I got some sculpture done and have worked out a plan on how to put it together and..........


I had a letter from the Royal Academy saying I have a piece selected  for the Summer Exhibition! I owe my chum Jenny Page a cuppa for galvanising me into action and applying.  



Life feels rather splendid






                                  A clean floor






Crates with lids and labelled









New wood being split



No comments:

Post a Comment