Thursday 28 March 2013

looking forward to Bella

I have been up and down the stairs umpteen times today, the studio is cleared, suitcases packed and I spent the afternoon taking an amazingly beautiful spring walk through the woods along the river. I saw no bears or chipmunks or racoons. No camera again so I cannot confirm but I might just have possibly seen what potentially may be a set of bear prints ......but I am not sure. After a few drinks this version of the story may change somewhat.....or even substantially.
This has been an astonishing month surrounded by incredible artists but for the last week it has to be Dartmouth College in Hanover tomorrow, then the weekend with the adorable Bella the dog who has humans Susan and Russell, my american family when I was here for the stone symposium. I really hope Bella remembers me.

No comments:

Post a Comment