Tuesday 5 March 2013

anti social

At 2 degrees c it is warm today and I was outside all day being entirely anti social with a slab of marble. There is no chance of topping up my vitamin d as I have a respirator covering most of my face and protective clothing everywhere else. It felt good to be outside until my feet began to freeze to the floor when the sun went down, at that point I packed up for dinner. Good progress made using a 9" grinder and an air chisel- think very noisy and very large heavy duty vibrator. Ada the studio dog comes round to check everything is ok occasionally and then wanders off to play with her chum Elroy the pit-bull.

1 comment:

  1. I love the word "slab" when we think of stone! It somehow seems that such a chunk of earth is less the imposing battle, in this word! hee hee! However that 9" seems a bit freaky to me! dont know if I could weild that~there are always challenges though~Happy carving~xojp

    ReplyDelete