Saturday 8 December 2012

a plan chest clears the way

Thanks to the lovely Lucy, a glass artist in the next door studio I now have a fab plan chest. Those of you who have visited the studio will know that there is quite enough stuff there already, much of it is storage from the house move last year and I am slowly (so very slowly) working my way through the 'downsizing' ( anyone need a washing machine?). This is all piled up under a tarpaulin in the corner so it makes access to boxes tricky, but I cleared a shelf of drawings into the plan chest which gave me access to a box which turned out to contain some books I have wanted to find for some time. Result!! - plan chest doing its job, 2 boxes out of the way and more space created......With any luck I shall be able to set up some private classes very soon indeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment