Wednesday 31 October 2012

It's leather time again

I have the pleasure of spending this week at Morley College as technician on the bronze casting course again. I am working with the brilliant Terry Jones and what he doesn't know about bronze can be written.......etc. Once again we have a great group of students producing some very fine work. Last time we ran it, we were pouring on the hottest day of the year, now with the autumnal cool, it's actually rather cosy having burners on for the wax and with the furnace on tomorrow we are unlikely to melt quite as much. I wrote last time with the heading ' today I am mostly wearing leather' which in my naivety didn't think would provoke the reaction it did as there have been more hits for that blog than for any other; I only hope that they weren't too disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment