Sunday 16 November 2014

CPG

With several lights deciding to stay asleep on a grey and gloomy day at the studio, I have not been able to do much and certainly nothing requiring a good light. I didn't even feel that I could scrabble around in the semi-darkness continuing with the great clear up/sort out which has been a major activity recently.  I have therefore taken myself off to the Cafe Gallery to deliver 'Bleikur', a clay sculpture with the parts bolted together, for the 30th Open Exhibition. This is an artist led gallery which organises an annual show of small work which is crammed with an exciting and eclectic mix. It is set in Southwark Park so Polly got a good run too, mostly with pugs, after we had safely delivered the sculpture.


If you are in the area, the private view is on Sunday 23rd November so please come along. The show is on until the 14th December. 
Southwark Park, London SE16 2UA 
www.cpglondon.org

No comments:

Post a Comment