Thursday 28 November 2013

Happy Chelmsford

It has been a very busy few weeks and though I have got into the studio quite a bit I haven't managed to get to Chelmsford but today I have finally got going in the workshop. It felt really good to be there, this is a sculptural sweetshop full of tools and equipment with endless possibilities. I have spent the day using the bandsaw and what was an unwieldy pile of small branches has now become an ordered pile of cut and shaped wood with cut joints, I had tea with the amazing Andy to discuss an idea and so now I have the mirror sizes measured up and we will be making another, all singing and dancing time lapse animation. The   student rep wants to help put a display of work by the AA2A artists together and I had catch up chats with several members of staff, all fab, a productive and fruitful start.

No comments:

Post a Comment